Black.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Wednesday 14 January 2009

London

Well, thanks to some birthday money, Travelodge's £9 room offer and restaurant vouchers found through t'internet, we're off to London for 5 days tomorrow. Hence I won't be posting for a while. I've become kind of addicted to blogging so I shall really miss you guys. I'm sure I'll have lots to say when I return though.
Have a happy few days
Jo

2 comments:

Mam said...

Enjoy!! That reminds me I need to book some train tickets we're off to York, I can't wait I want to take the kids to some of the cheaper museums ... funny how when you home ed everything becomes an education!

joc4jesus said...

York is so lovely. The railway museum is one of my fave ever museums. Let me know what you think of Yorvik; I've never been there and I'd love to go.
Jo