Black.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Sunday 4 January 2009

Domesticity




We are finally getting somewhere with sorting the house out, though it's still pretty sty-ish upstairs (not much tidying / cleaning has happened in the last five months - can't think why) . Despite being busy with tidying, i've also managed to learn to crochet recently, and have stated on a blanket for my bedroom in pretty pastel shades. I also made some jam yesterday from leftover Christmas cranberries; my first ever home made jam!!!!! I am feeling very Ma Walton-ish. Lol! Found a lovely haberdashery on our local market so am very happy with myself. Of course, the bubble will burst tomorrow with the start of the new HE term. Eek!!!
gone

No comments: