Black.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Monday 26 January 2009

8 Random Things about me
I was tagged by Mam and I don't quite know how to tag people but I will find out. Here are my 8 random things.
  1. I love chintz. Everybody else hates it but I just adore anything flowery and girly. Sad but true.
  2. My favourite storybook is Anne of Green Gables. I wish I was Anne and for many years used to dye my hair red because I wanted to be her so badly. Even sader than no. 1 I think.
  3. When I was a little girl I used to holiday on my aunt and uncle's farm in Lincolnshire and I wanted to be a farmer's wife when I grew up.
  4. I love Steiner Waldorf education. I am currently devouring every book I can on the subject.
  5. I went to see A Winters Tale in London last year and ended up sat next to the gorgeous Kathy Burke.
  6. I love the Queen. Please don't shoot me down.
  7. My favourite food at the moment is guacamole.
  8. I am currently knitting a woollen nappy wrap.

I am sorry I couldn't think of anything more interesting.

I am tagging

Wendy

Clare

Lynn

Jackie

I don't really know anyone else; sorry.


1. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.5. For the recipients, leave a comment for the person who tagged you, so they can go and read your answers.

2 comments:

Mam said...

Cool - someone I tagged has responded :-) I **loved** the Anne of Green Gables books too, maybe I'll revisit them

Claire said...

I eventually got round to doing my tag! But it's all topsy turvy and ended up being posted before some of the other posts. I am such a computer dunce!