Black.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Wednesday 3 February 2010

Some London Pics
















We recently enjoyed a family trip to London. Enjoy is rather a creative term really, as I was ill for most of the time we were there. Anyway, here are a few pics from everyone's favourite visitor attraction: The Imperial War Museum. Fabulous. So educational. If you are over 14 the Holocaust Exhibition is a must,... lest we forget.

1 comment:

Franbles said...

I love the Imperial War Museum! I think it is just amazing. I've not taken my boys yet as I'm not sure they'd have the stamina to cope with London and long walks...
We love Lego too. My eldest (only 7) is a Lego nut and constantly building something or other.
God bless you!
Sarah