Black.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Friday 12 December 2008

The Zack

Despite my wanting to play down Santa and focus more on the nativity this year, my middlest is totally obsessed by the big man in red. He has taken to slinging the Thomas Tank bean bag over his shoulder and assuming the role of SC. 'I am Santa and this is my Zack. It is full of sweets and presents and a Christmas tree; possibly it is red.' The zack is now a beloved family icon, symbolising the childish fun and innocence of a three year old's Christmas. Of course I want him to focus his mind on Jesus as we approach Christmas, but I cannot squash such wonderful imagination. I'd quite like a zack myself tbh.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I want a Zack.
Actually, I want a zackful of zacks.
Winter is getting to me, and I want a zack, NOW!