Black.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Monday 1 December 2008











Today was the day that we ventured out into our local park to find branches for our Jesse tree. Actually we should've done it on Saturday but you know what it is when life takes over. I am very pleased with the result and will post pictures as the decorations begin to take shape. In the meantime, please enjoy these pics of the boys on their Jesse tree walk.
Devotions were better today. We read the story of Elizabeth and Zechariah from Luke and then day two of Jotham's Journey. They actually listened both times. We didn't do any other formal work due to the mammoth task of walking around the lake to collect branches. It was beautiful but freezing cold and Edward moved at a speed rather less than a snail's pace. It took most of the morning. We then had lunch at a friend's and did some shopping on the way home.My Christmas gift making plans are way behind. Heeeelllllp!!Jo

2 comments:

Jackie said...

oh they're no more behind than mine, I have one pinny cut out and a pattern for an amish doll, I'll bet you're doing better than me!
Have another cup of tea and think about it later LOL.
:0)
Jackie

joc4jesus said...

The boys have made some photo frames and I have scrounged the fabric for a ragdoll from various friends. I have started writing a short story for G. but that's it. And my printer is bust.
I am so encouraged not to be the only Miss Read fan in these parts. Lol
Jo