Black.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Friday 13 March 2009

Around and about

We have just returned from Warrington where we stayed with dh whilst he was training some clients. The boys have decided they prefer hotels to home because they're tidier,... hmm, I wonder why guys?! I must admit not having to do any washing up, fabulously powerful showers and a cooked breakfast every morning does appeal, but tbh I do like my home comforts. We had a lovely time whilst Daddy was working; on the first day we visited the Jodrell Bank radio telescope which was very interesting and quite captivated the boys' imaginations. Today we went to Lyme Park so that I could prance about pretending to be Elizabeth Bennet. Unfortunately (although the boys cheered) the house and gardens were not open, but we did have a lovely time walking in the parkland and playing in the play area.
Tomorrow I am trying to raise some much needed cash by having a table at a second hand toy and baby equipment sale. I have smuggled lots of toys into the boot of the car this very night. Or dh did to be more precise. They've ignored them for months, but if they knew the said toys were being sold all hell would break loose. I feel kind of guilty but I do need the money and they have far more toys than they need anyway. How much money we raise remains to be seen.
Enjoy your weekends folks.
Jo

2 comments:

Nicky said...

good luck with the sale.

Lynn said...

oh, I wish i had known you were in warrington..we could have come & visited you!
LX