Black.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Monday 17 January 2011

Just a Few Crafty Pics




Just so you know what I've been up to recently. Here are some of my craft projects of late. I've made new blinds and curtains for the dining room, which I love!!! I know they're not everyone's cup of tea but I am such a girl when it comes to soft furnishings. Good job dh is of the 'whatever you like' opinion in this area. Lol. I've also started a hexagon patchwork and a round crocheted cushion cover. More pics as they progress.
Jo x


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it Jo!

Mam said...

Gorgeous Jo. You inspire me :-)

Jackie said...

Pwetty! You have to be all girl, you're surrounded by boys!

jenny said...

oooh. Lovely!!!!

Shazronnie said...

I love those curtains and blinds; very pretty x I also have a "you choose" type husband when it comes to decoration.

Claire said...

Loving your colours.

Mrs M. said...

Oh wow, I am in LOVE! I wish I was better at sewing and could crochet something other than a square or rectangle dishcloth. :)